Saturday, September 16, 2023

Head Hole (Song)...

(Video Link ~ Tempo & Rhythm here.)


I pushed a guy on Sunday;
He shot me on a Monday.
You want to learn humility?
Well Fu´ck baby, that's one way.

                                 So now I'm just a ghost,
                                   Watching-the world go to shit.
                                 And I wish—oh, I wish—
                              Someone would ask what-I-think of it.

… this-is what I'd say … This, what I'd say:

                              Bring in the bigots, call in the racists;
                                 I want to bleed on all their proud, cocky faces:
                                  Look down on (any) life, you're better off dead...
                                    I should know:
                                   I've got a hole in the back of my head
(bla-la-LA!!!)

                               Draw in the bullies, entice the brawlers,
                                The pledgers, the cliques, and the fucking cat-callers:
                                 Treat lives like meat, then it's fair when you're bled...
                                  I should know:
                                 I've got a hole in the back of my head
(bla-la-LA!!!)

         [instrumental / arbitrary shout break]

I pushed a guy: I said his wife
Was uglier than mine; that he was
Dumb, poor, lazy, weak, and just
Less human. Less refined.

So he shot me in my fucking face;
I didn't think he'd do it. And
I'd never seen my bloated soul,
'Til-he put a hole right through it.

       … {build} … {build}

                            Roll up your kindness, make it a lever;
                              Do something, true, loving, thought-sparking, clever:
                                Fuck being a preacher; be a neighbor instead...
                               You talk down?
                             You'll meet the ground with a hole in your head
(bla-la-LA!!!)

                                 I'm sick of hatred. Judging and blaming.
                             Left-right, godless-faithful, all them point fingers blaming.
                          When you can't see or hear another? 'Nough said...
                      Your mind's gone:
              So says the guy with the hole in his head

(pop-pop-pop)

No comments:

Post a Comment