Thursday, June 14, 2012

Antifiles ...







No.
  I'm not real.
     I won't heel.
   I'm a million miles away
from tenable.
But I'm right next door
 and incredible;
I'm a party you're not invited
   to and excited
  to listen toward
because you're
  in the silent dark
    where everything wants
       anyone who
        spreads her tattooed
       shoulder blades
      across the eye-chafing
    crystal page.
 I want someone
and he's not you:
 he's glowing and
  untactile, too.
   He's lighter than me;
   I'm darker than he
  wants. And all
 the gall I front –
you think guards diamonds;
     he thinks hunts,
        trying to lock in
          and suck him through before
            he sees these boards
             splitting on my floor
             in sick and sadness –
        I have for I can't
     help but want
      only those who see in.
                     You don't see in,
                                            do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment